Ever spent a night in the police station?
The Old Police Station is an idyllic holiday cottage sleeping 2-4 people, offering self-catering accommodation in the lovely valley of Edale, close to Castleton, in the Peak District National Park. The cottage has stunning views of the nearby iron age hill fort known as Mam Tor as well as down the valley to Loose Hill. Modern conversion featuring Wifi, wet shower room, flat screen TVs and underfloor heating.
Accommodation & Facilities
- Luxury holiday cottage sleeping up to 4 separate bedroom and sofa room.
- Flexible accommodation, either room can work as double or twin rooms.
- Barbecue sitting/eating out area with glorious views.
- 2 flat screen TVs and WIFI
- Underfloor Central heating throughout.
- Luxurious wet shower room with underfloor heating.
- All towels and bed linen included.
- Personally cared for by resident owner.
- Private off-road parking.
- No smoking.
- No hidden extras all heating etc are included in the price.
- Spinning workshops available. (http://www.teaseandspin.co.uk/index.html)
- Learn about and enjoy our wonderful moorland heritage in Edale and beyond (http://www.moorsforthefuture.org.uk/)
- Spoon and bowl carving courses http://www.robin-wood.co.uk/spoon-carving.htm
- A bit about me http://www.robin-wood.co.uk
The cottage is newly converted for 2012
open plan kitchen diner with sofa room to the right
This is the sofa room which can be used as a relaxing lounge with the double doors open to the kitchen diner, or the sofas make comfortable single beds
The views from the dining area are simply stunning and the big windows here and in the kitchen are south facing.
The shower room is a modern wet room with a 10kw shower, there is underfloor heating throughout the cottage but it feels extra luxurious and warm underfoot in the shower.
And this is the bedroom, it can be set up either as a king size double bed or split to make two singles.
great views all around, perfect for walking from the door